fredag 21. september 2012

DT JUST MAGNOLIA # 175 WHAT´S NEW


It is time for a New Challenge at
Where the Challenge this week is

WHAT´S NEW !!!

Please Pop over to the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar Challenge and see what my fellow Teamies have made to inspire you!!.. 
and please join us this week...  :o) I am sure you have been shopping lately.. :o)


This time I have used some of my "New" stamps that I have bought used... I have used 3 different stamps on my image.. The cute little girl is from hAnglar & stAnglar. The sled and the stars are from Magnolia. And I have masked them together and painted the image with Distress Ink. 
I have also used my New Flower dies from Memory Box

The Snowflake dies are from Magnolia.. and Trees are from Tim Holtz
All are painted with acrylic paint dabbers pearl. and loaded with stickles.
And the border die with crystals and snowflakes are from Memory Box.
Quite difficult to see with all the die cuts.. But the Design paper is from  Maya Design.

I would like to join in on the folowing challenges:

Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia # 52 Anything Goes 16.09.12 - 30.09.12

Deep Ocean Challenge # 34 Goodbye Summer 11.09.12 - 25.09.12

Card and Scrap Challenge # 39 Use Flowers 15.09.12 - 30.09.12


And I also want to show the card with a different lighting.. -all the pearl paint and glitter show so well then.. :o)..

*






18 kommentarer:

Mo sa...

OMG..., Sol your card is absolutely GORGEOUS !!! I love the images you used together and all the glitterglimmer around it - 100% my style !!!
Have a great day, hugs
Mo

Lou sa...

Hi! this is such a gorgeous card,love the soft colours and the images together/ design too are all lovely.
Thanks so much for stopping by the LOTV blog,I did use one of the little sanding sticks for craft but they are like nail file shape but just for distressing- called "precision file set by BasicGrey" thanks again,hugs Lou.xx

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Hi,
what a beautiful Christmas card! I love your new Hanglar image, the design is fab! and the glitter around her is gorgeous.
Thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean, Love, Mel. xxx

Heidi sa...

åååå så utrolig fint dette var! Nydelige detaljer og fantastisk fargelegging ♥Du lager så masse fint Solveig

Klemmer fra Heidi

Elizabeth sa...

Nydelig kort! Jeg liker så godt stilen din! Lekre duse farger og masse flotte detaljer! Herlig! God helg til deg! Klem, Elizabeth

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Nyyydelig !!

Klem,Kjersti

Anne Bente sa...

waww hvor er den bare flot♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
knusss♥

Gitte sa...

What a beautiful card.

Thank you for joining our challenge at Card and Scrap.

Heidi sa...

Aldeles nydelig kort!
Flotte detaljer:)
Takk for at du deltar på Card and Scrap sin utfordring.
Klem, Heidi:)

Tracey T sa...

This is absolutely stunning! I love the frosty colour scheme and the sweet hAnglar stamp. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolias. Tracey x

Sherry sa...

Your card is so beautiful!! Luv the colors you used.

Hugs

Mandy sa...

Oh wow Sol this is such a stunning card, I love everything abour it, the softness of the colours, the sweet images and that pretty sparkle is always a winner with me.
It's so good to see you back crafting more often again hunny :)
hugs Mandy xx

Chris sa...

Fabulous Sol and I love your colouring and this wonderul sparkly and gorgeous scene. Hugs, Chris xx

Ida Pingvino sa...

Wow den va nydelig!!!!

Netti sa...

Sikke et flot vinterkort. Jeg elsker at det næsten helt er holdt i hvidt :)

Tusind tak fordi du deltager i udfordringen hos Card and Scrap! :)

Heather sa...

Hi Sol, this is beautiful, your wonderful soft colour scheme is out of this world. Your little hAnglar girl and your details are awesome!!!
hugs
Heather xx

Janny sa...

WOW this is a real beauty, beautiful coloring and details hugs Janny

Ying Pang, sa...

Your card is so gorgeous !!! I love it so much !! Thank you very much for your nice compliments about my layout !
hugs,
Ying