søndag 20. januar 2013

DT Addicted to Stamps Challenge # 48 Fairy in Glittering Snow


A little bit late with my blog posting today!... Busy busy busy...  Weekends always goes that fast.... :o)

Today we have a New Challenge at


Addicted To Stamps Challenge


And the challenge is:

Use material / texture


I have made a card with my New/Old stamp... that .. can you believe it... my Dear Blogfriend Heather at Heather´s Haven has sendt me... She had seen me asking about a special stamp, on a blog.. And knowing that it is impossible to get a hold of... Se has sendt me the stamp I asked about.. and this Adorable stamp also.. She had made me a Beautiful Card with this stamp.. And I got so inspired.. That this stamp is the one I have used for this Challenge!...-I had to take a peek at her coloring.. when coloring this stamp.....  She makes Beautiful Cards. And Please go and give her some BLOGLOVE and visit her FAB blog.. Heather´s Haven .

I have used Cheesecloth for material/texture as the challenge is for 

Addicted To Stamps Challenge this week!

I would like to join in on Following Challenges:

Live and Love Crafts Inspiration and Challenge # January - Something Old
My old thing is the image stamp.. New for me but and old stamp.. Also the stempelglede stamp I have used around the Die cut frame, behind the image.. :o)
20.01.13 - 31.01.13

Inky Chicks Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes
08.01.13 - 21.01.13

Divas by Design Challenge # Make it Girlie
16.01.13 - 22.01.13

Cute Card Thursday Challenge  # 252 - Diamonds are forever..
My Diamonds are the glittering Snow.. :o)
17.01.13 - 23.01.13

Papirdokkene Challenge # "J" January = Jentene / Girlie
01.01.13 - 25.01.13

Hanna & Friends Challenge # 163 Snowflakes
My Snowflakes are the glittering Diamond Snow
17.01.13 - 30.01.13



14 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Such a pretty card Sol, beautiful colours and beatifully coloured.
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

arjette sa...

Wooowww Sol, your card is sooooo beautiful!!!! What a cute image and you colored her sooo pretty!!!

gr. arjette.

Nicole sa...

WOW, this is B-E-A-Utiful. I just love it. So gorgeous coloured too!!! Great job, Sol!! Hugs, Nicole

Marlies sa...

A gorgeous card Sol! A lovely blue colour and I LOVE the stamp!! hugs, Marlies

Deb sa...

wow,absolutely stunning, she is adorable and love the pearls!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Kjersti sa...

Et utrolig lekkert kort Sol, nydelige farger og lekkert design!
Ha ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Sarah-Jane sa...

Beautiful card, love the pearls. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Mo sa...

OMG Sol..., this is unbelievable beautiful...!!!
Your coloring is perfect and the colors are great for winter cards - love it !!!
Big hugs,
Mo

TLC DESIGNS, LLC sa...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my Dragon Card today with Whimsy! Your LOTV image is gorgeous!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Junhild sa...

For et nydelig kort, elsker motivet og fargene du har brukt!!:)

Junhild

Chris sa...

So beautiful Sol and I love your colouring and this wonderful design. Such gorgeous colours too. Chris x

Jolara sa...

really stunning ! Hugs joyce

Heather sa...

Hi Sol, Isn't she pretty??? She has coloured her beautifully and your design and colours are stunning. I love all you gorgeous detailing!!!

I'm doing a little catching up now, sorry I haven't been around for a while.

big hugs
Heather xx

Mandy sa...

Aww hunny your card is so beautiful, such an adorable image and with your wonderful colouring you have really brought her to life :)
big hugs Mandy xx